Electro-Optics Technology (EOT) strives to find the best in the business and help individuals meet their professional goals. If you are looking to become an integral part of a diverse and unique team, check out our available positions by clicking on the below link. Help make our continued success possible.
EOT participates in the Federal E-Verify program. Before applying, please be sure to read the following documents from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Social Security Administration, and the U.S. Department of Justice.
- E-Verify Participation - U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Social Security Administration
- Right to Work - U.S. Department of Justice
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- EOT-paid Life/AD&D
- EOT-paid Short-term Disability
- 401k Plan
- 3-5 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Education Assistance
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Monthly EOT-sponsored Events
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 231-935-4044 or email [email protected] for assistance.
You have rights under federal employment laws.