MESOS Optical Isolators - 4500 nm to 4600 nm
EOT’s MESOS line of Faraday devices build on over 30 years of experience in successfully protecting lasers from destabilizing and potentially damaging back reflections. The MESOS line has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the 4.5 µm (4500 nm to
4600 nm) laser market.
Our MESOS rotators and isolators deliver industry-best reliability while providing superior isolation and maintaining very high transmission.
EOT's MESOS products rely on the Faraday effect from high Verdet constant, low absorption materials to rotate the plane of linearly polarized light in the forward direction and an additional 45° of non-reciprocal rotation in the reverse direction. When these Faraday rotators are placed between crossed polarizers, they can be used as a Faraday isolator. The MESOS is available as a rotator or an isolator.
- Completely passive; no tuning required
- Stable performance to 2.5 W
- Rugged design suitable for harsh operating environments
- All isolators contain escape ports; all rejected beams are deflected at 90°
- Input/output waveplates can be included to adjust for various linear polarization angles
- Customization available
- Environmental Sensing
- Medical Systems, Research, and Device Manufacturing
|Clear Aperture||4 mm|
|Transmission at 22 °C||
|Isolation at 22 °C||>30 dB|
|Power Handling||2.5 W|
Product specifications are subject to change. All products are RoHS compliant.
NOTE: Return loss-free working distance ≥25 mm for a collimated beam