NEW! PAVOS+ 4 mm Faraday Rotators - 1010 nm to 1080 nm
Designed to meet the demanding performance required from today's solid state lasers, the new PAVOS+ 4 mm rotators are ideal for preventing feedback and back reflections.
The new PAVOS+ 4 mm rotator builds on the existing line of PAVOS devices adding flexibility and performance at a competitive price.
- Improved thermal lens due to shorter rotator material
- Less than 60 mm length is available
- Completely passive; not tuning required
- Specified performance to
- Precision mounting available
- Customization requests encouraged
- Elimination of ASE in amplified systems, including CPA, MOPA, and regeneratively amplified mode-locked lasers
- Protecting lasers from back reflection caused by illuminating highly reflective materials
- Preventing frequency instability in seed lasers and other single frequency lasers
|Clear Aperture||4 mm|
Product specifications are subject to change. All products are RoHS compliant.
a At customer-specified wavelength and temperature
b Tunable Temperature Range applies to wavelengths 1010 nm to 1064 nm. >1064 nm is 22 ºC