NEW! PAVOS+ 4 mm Optical Isolators - 1010 nm to 1080 nm
Designed to meet the demanding performance required from today's solid state lasers, the new PAVOS+ is ideal for preventing feedback and back reflections.
The new 4 mm PAVOS+ isolator builds on the existing line of PAVOS isolators adding flexibility and performance at a competitive price.
- Minimum isolation increases from 30 dB to 33 dB with typical isolation exceeding 37 dB
- Improved thermal lens due to shorter rotator material
- 2° tipped parallelogram PBS cubes for improved back reflection protection and perpendicular rejected beams
- Less than 60 mm length is available
Choose from the following accessories:
- Polarizer and escape port covers
- Completely passive; not tuning required
- Stable performance to
- Optically contacted PBS cubes for improved damage threshold
- Input polarization adjustability
- Optional waveplate on the output
- Polarizer and escape port covers available
- Precision mounting available
- Precision rejected beam pointing available
- Customization requests encouraged
- Elimination of ASE in amplified systems, including CPA, MOPA, and regeneratively amplified mode-locked lasers
- Protecting lasers from back reflection caused by illuminating highly reflective materials
- Preventing frequency instability in seed lasers and other single frequency lasers
|Clear Aperture||4 mm|
Product specifications are subject to change. All products are RoHS compliant.
a Escape ports should be used if rejected light is >1 W or 0.15 J/cm2 at 10 ns or forward light is >25 W. All stray beams should be properly terminated.
b At customer-specified wavelength and temperature.
c Tunable Temperature Range applies to wavelengths 1010 nm to 1064 nm. >1064 nm is 22 ºC