Pavos Series 1045 nm - 1080 nm High Power Faraday Rotators - Large Aperture (>5 mm)
EOT’s Pavos Series Faraday Rotators rotate the plane of polarized light 45° in the forward direction and an additional 45° of non-reciprocal rotation in the reverse direction while maintaining the light’s linear polarization.
*If in Japan, please contact EOT directly for pricing and availability.
|Transmission at 22°C||
|Rotation at Specified Wavelength||
- All products are RoHS compliant.
- Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.
- Operating Temperature: Performance of EOT’s Faraday Rotators is related to operating temperature. For more information, please contact EOT.
- For incident powers ≥50W, you may contact EOT’s sales department at email@example.com or view our Custom Products page on this website.
- For mounting options, please reference the 1045-1080nm Faraday Rotators User Guide.