>10 GHz Photodetectors
EOT's >10 GHz Photodetectors contain PIN photodiodes that utilize the photovoltaic effect to convert optical power into an electrical current.
When terminated into 50 Ω into an oscilloscope, the pulsewidth of a laser can be measured. When terminated into 50 Ω into a spectrum analyzer, the frequency response of a laser can be measured.
EOT's >10 GHz Photodetectors come with their own internal bias supply consisting of long-life lithium cells. Plugging a coaxial cable into the photodetector's SMA output connector and terminating into 50 Ω at the oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer is all that is required for operation.
- Small footprint
- Internal voltage bias
- DC to 22 GHz
- Can be ordered with optional wall plug-in power supply
- Fiber-coupled or free space options available
- Detector material
- Monitoring the output of Q-switched lasers
- Monitoring the output of mode-locked lasers
- Monitoring the output of externally modulated CW lasers
- High frequency, heterodyne applications
- Time domain and frequency response measurements